Enrollments can now be completed online! Visit nc.4honline.com for details, and if you have questions please call our office (336-753-6100).
Enrollment and Medical forms must be on file and up to date at the office before a youth can be an active part of Davie County 4-H.
Please see the information and links below on how to become a part of our program and get started. It’s free to join 4-H and you can use these forms as your “Golden Ticket” to all 4-H has to offer!
- If you would like to become a part of Davie County 4-H, the forms linked below should be filled out and mailed or brought to the Davie County Extension Office.
- Our address is 180 S. Main St. Mocksville, NC 27028. We are located downtown, next to the courthouse
- When your paperwork has been received, you will be added to our list of mailings and will receive updates about 4-H and other events.
- You will receive an email with instructions to complete the online section of the new enrollment process
- If you are not sure if your paperwork is up to date or would like to fill out new paperwork, please feel free to use the links below and return your paperwork to the Davie County Extension Office.
- Our address is 180 S. Main St. Mocksville, NC 27028. We are located downtown, next to the courthouse.