Learn More Using the Resources Below
- APHIS Pest Detection and Management Programs
- NC Agricultural Chemicals Manual
- NC Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services Pesticide Section
- NC Pest News
- Organic Pest Management
- Extension Entomology - Insect Biology and Management
- Extension Plant Pathology
- NC Integrated Pest Management (IPM)
- NC Pesticide Safety Education
More Extension Programs at NC State University
- Integrated Pest Management (IPM) for Schools & Child Care Facilities
- NC State Plant Disease and Insect Clinic
National eXtension Resources
Partnerships and Organizations
Publications, Information, and News
Recent Publications related to Pest Management
This factsheet discusses protoporphyrinogen oxidase (PPO)-inhibiting herbicide injury in soybean.
This factsheet discusses ALS-inhibiting herbicide injury on soybean.
This factsheet discusses PS-II-inhibiting herbicide injury on soybean.
This factsheet discusses glufosinate injury on soybean.
This factsheet discusses glyphosate injury on soybean.
This factsheet discuses very-long-chain fatty acid synthesis-inhibiting herbicide injury on soybean.
This factsheet discusses HPPD and clomazine injury on soybean.