Learn More Using the Resources Below
- Growing Small Farms: Sustainable Agriculture in North Carolina
- NC Agricultural Chemicals Manual
- NC Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services
- NC Official Variety Tests
- NC Pest News
- NCSU/USDA Forage Program
Custom Tools for Growers
- Extension Entomology - Insect Biology and Management
- Extension Plant Pathology
- Industrial Hemp
- NC Integrated Pest Management (IPM)
- Official Variety Testing
- Organic Commodities
- Tobacco Growers Information
More Extension Programs at NC State University
- Agriculture and Resource Economics Extension
- Crop and Soil Sciences
- NC State Plant Disease and Insect Clinic
- NC Sustainable Agriculture Research and Education Program
- Peanut Growers Information
Partnerships and Organizations
Publications, Information, and News
Recent Publications related to Field Crops
This factsheet covers several factors to consider when leasing farmland for solar farm purposes. Property …
This factsheet discusses protoporphyrinogen oxidase (PPO)-inhibiting herbicide injury in soybean.
This factsheet discusses ALS-inhibiting herbicide injury on soybean.
This factsheet discusses PS-II-inhibiting herbicide injury on soybean.
This factsheet discusses glufosinate injury on soybean.
This factsheet discusses glyphosate injury on soybean.
This factsheet discuses very-long-chain fatty acid synthesis-inhibiting herbicide injury on soybean.
This factsheet discusses HPPD and clomazine injury on soybean.