N.C. Cooperative Extension, Davie County Center, COVID-19 Update
Please see the PDF below for the digital letter.
COVID 19 Update – March 30, 2020
We continue to work with county and state health officials, as well as NC State and N.C. A&T State Universities, to monitor the evolving coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. To help prevent the spread of the virus and comply with the governor’s shelter in place order, effective immediately and until further notice, our office is COVID 19-3 (1)operating under the following precautions:
- All in-person events and meetings have been cancelled or postponed through April 30. This includes Extension Master Gardener Volunteer events, 4-H club meetings, and events hosted by other organizations being held in the Extension meeting room.
- All staff will begin working remotely on March 31, 2020. Continue to contact the office at (336) 753-6100 for assistance and leave a voice message. Your call will be returned promptly by the appropriate staff member. Davie County Government offices remain operational, but closed to the public.
- Our Extension agents are still available via email, phone, and other technological means, and will continue to assist you to the best of their ability. Find contact info and details regarding N.C. Cooperative Extension’s Davie County Center operations on our website at ces.ncsu.edu.
Please know that these changes are intended to protect the health and safety of our community while striving to provide the resources and services you need. We will continue to closely monitor the situation and act consistent with local, state and national recommendations.
NC State and Davie County government resources regarding the coronavirus can be found at the links below:
- NC State Extension Coronavirus Resources
- Davie County Government Coronavirus Resources
- NC State Extension Food Safety Coronavirus Resources
We thank you for your patience and understanding at this time. Together we will see it through, one day at a time. And above all, take the necessary precautions to keep you and your neighbors safe.
County Extension Director