4-H Online 2.0 Now Open for Enrollment!
Welcome Back to the New 4-H Year!
Types of Members
- Youth Members are automatically entered as either a Cloverbud or a Member based on their date of birth.
- Cloverbuds are youth ages 5 – 7 years of age (as of January 1, 2021).
- Members are youth ages 8 – 18 years of age (as of January 1, 2021, and not have passed their 18th birthday on January 1 of the year they are participating).
- Volunteers are adults who have been / or will be / screened and certified as
4-H volunteers. *Note: Any adult or guardian that desires to work directly with members in any capacity, such as helping with club activities, should enroll as a Volunteer. ** Please note that Date of Birth needs to be changed before submission**
- Participants can be youth or adults who do not wish to join a 4-H program at this time but may want to attend an event or activity that is open to non-4-H members (*Note: Non-4-H member opportunities are limited). Individuals who select this option will have the ability to complete the full enrollment process if they chose to from their profile page.
- Family Enrollment Guide
- How to Re-Enroll
- New Member Enrollment
- Member Password Support
- 4-H Club Leader Guide to Using 4-H Online 2.0
Begin your re-enrollment / enrollment process now at 4-H Online 2.0.
If you have any questions, concerns, and/or need additional support with 4-H Online 2.0 please feel free to reach out to us directly.