Dairy Photo Contest – the Art of Dairy
El inglés es el idioma de control de esta página. En la medida en que haya algún conflicto entre la traducción al inglés y la traducción, el inglés prevalece.
Al hacer clic en el enlace de traducción se activa un servicio de traducción gratuito para convertir la página al español. Al igual que con cualquier traducción por Internet, la conversión no es sensible al contexto y puede que no traduzca el texto en su significado original. NC State Extension no garantiza la exactitud del texto traducido. Por favor, tenga en cuenta que algunas aplicaciones y/o servicios pueden no funcionar como se espera cuando se traducen.
English is the controlling language of this page. To the extent there is any conflict between the English text and the translation, English controls.
Clicking on the translation link activates a free translation service to convert the page to Spanish. As with any Internet translation, the conversion is not context-sensitive and may not translate the text to its original meaning. NC State Extension does not guarantee the accuracy of the translated text. Please note that some applications and/or services may not function as expected when translated.Collapse ▲
Ice cream, cheese, butter, milk, and yogurt. What do all these items have in common? They all are dairy products! The Dairy Alliance is hosting the Dairy Photo Contest for youth again this year! This is a great competition to show off your love for dairy while also using your photography skills. The theme this year is “The Art of Dairy.”
Rules are as follows:
- Competition in this contest will be conducted on an individual basis in Division I (8-12 years of age), Division II (13-15 years of age), and Division III (16-19 years of age) at the county and state level. Youth in Division IV (5-7 years of age) will participate on a non-competitive basis at the county level only. Youth in Division IV may choose to still enter a poster, rather than a photograph, in the local contest.
- Entries can be a singular photo or incorporate up to 3 photos (collage). Entries with multiple photos can be mounted on poster board. All photos should be 8×10 and will be submitted electronically as .jpeg files as well as a printed copy will be mailed. If mounted, the poster board should be no larger than 24 x 24in.
- Photos MUST NOT contain copyright material such as cartoon characters, etc. Photos also should not contain any personal identifiers or information (including farm names), without the written permission of the owner.
- All photos submitted must be the original work by youth entrant and will be accompanied by a photo copyright release form (attached below). These photos will be displayed at the State Fair in October 2020. Winning photos also will be displayed on social media (Facebook and Twitter).
- Photos must have been displayed at least once in a public place, prior to submission. A description of when and where the photos were displayed must be provided on the entry form.
Winners at the state level will receive the following cash prizes:
- First Place: $100 cash
- Second Place: $75 cash
- Third Place: $50 cash
Submissions for Davie County 4-H are due no later than Friday, September 4, 2020, by 5 p.m. This includes the physical copy and the digital copies that are required for this competition. If you have any questions, please contact Danny Lough at email@example.com or call (336) 753-6100. For other information see the letter and Submission Form from the NC State University College of Agriculture and Life Sciences.